Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Grass Cutting Time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The first avatar of Tara actually fits into the background of the kitten board, so the "I said quirky" part looks like it's floating, super intelligent me, hmm?

Just a few ramblings today, I couldn't sleep lastnight. The last time I checked my clock before I finally managed to get to sleep, it was 4:28am pfft! As if. Well, if I didn't sleep too good last night I should sleep tonight then, eh?

Lets hope....
Also, the grass cutting men were around to day, cutting grass, obviously. Now all the air smells of freshly cut grass, I probably shouldn't like that smell seeing as I'm allergic to pollen, but I do. It tells me that summer is almost here. Woo and hoo!
Oh and I made a Jodie Avatar, just incase a certain someone is being nosey :-p

No comments: