Saturday, September 09, 2006

Leaving Home.

I have remembered what else I would like to do before I die. I would like to learn to play a guitar. I would just love to be able to get out a guitar when I'm with my friends, we usually end up singing random stuff anyway, when we're drunk. If I could play a guitar at least it wouldn't sound quite so bad. Haha!


My friend's mum kicked her out a few weeks ago. When I say my friend, I mean the one that passed away, and when I say kicked her out, I mean her mum put her ashes in a wall where a plaque was put up when she died. My friend's mum decided that my friend would have left home by the time she was twenty-one anyway, so it was time for her to go. It's nice to know where she is, and the place her ashes are is beautiful. It's a church that is on the outskirts of the city, so it's tranquil and peaceful. I haven't been to see her yet, it's hard for me to get there because I don't drive and I would really like to be alone. I will go soon, we are both twenty-one. How time fly's.

No comments: