Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Uber Cold!

My nostrils are holes no bigger than 5p pieces. Yet somehow they manage to produce oodles of mucus that's endless and.... alright, I'm sure you don't want to be privvy to that kind of detail.

But I'm SICKY-POO.

Apparently I have the Three Week Virus. The Queen and her Great British public are sneezing and coughing and wheezing their way through tissues and paracetamol like there's no tomorrow!

Now, The Common Cold I can handle, but when I've had it since December 3oth and we're now on January 6th.... I'm entitled to have a good moan about the fact that I don't think this is simply The Common Cold. A week. That's how long The Common Cold lasts. THIS is uber cold.... with a vengence.

And if legend is right about the Uber Cold, I'm looking at another two wonderful weeks of this torture!


Le Sigh.

My birthday has been rescheduled for July. I was too ill to participate in the denial of my turning 24, so my friends graciously agreed that July, when it's warmer, is an acceptable alternate date for getting pissed.


Achoo.

Bless me.

1 comment:

*Kelly Marie* said...

BLESS YOU!!!!