Monday, February 02, 2009

Scent of a Woman.

Sometimes when you walk past a woman, you get an intoxicating whiff of the perfume she's wearing or of the scent of the shampoo she has washed her hair with.

I understand that sometimes you'd quite like to lose yourself in the scent for a while, take a deeper breath and enjoy it freely without getting a punch in the face or a handbag to the back of the head.... I know that sniffing people is damn wierd, so I don't do it. No matter how good the woman who just walked past me smelt.

I was at work on Sunday, just sitting at the computer playing on Google Earth, when the Pharmacist on duty (29 year old, Portuguese Andre (nice guy, wrong sex)) sat beside me and asked me to Google his village in Portugal. I did. He leaned in to point at something and....

SNIFF!

I SWEAR HE SNIFFED ME!

MY HAIR!

I sort of heard the intake of air a little too close to my ear.

I don't think he realised that I knew what he'd done, but I haven't let him get close enough to do it again. I'm all for men who stay OUT of my personal dance space, Thankyouverymuch!!!!

2 comments:

*Kelly Marie* said...

hehehehe! my goodness... this made me giggle.

*Kelly Marie* said...

Come and accept your award on my blog!