Friday, March 27, 2009

I Know What Book You Read Last Summer

I'm reading a book at the moment called 'My Sister's Keeper' by Jodie Picoult. It's a heart gripping book that makes you appreciate your life that probably hasn't had such hardships.

I picked the book up this morning and noticed something stuck to the back of the front cover. It mentioned a website www.bookcrossing.com, the sticker in the book gives you a code that you can type in a box and find out who has read the book before you and where the book has been. I found that this book had been in a city an hour away from me.

I love it! It's a fantastic idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a brilliant book - all of Jodie Picault's are brilliant. I wonder what you'll make of the ending though...

Anonymous said...

Dearest Auburn♥
“Big Sister” is reading with you. Take a look in my Blog.
Tenderly yours, xxx
Nadia

Anonymous said...

tres interessant, merci