Friday, March 03, 2006

Not Much.

Really, I haven't been doing much so I haven't posted often. It's really pretty outside because it's been snowing for the last couple of hours, everything is white and it seems so Christmas-y. It's a pitty we couldn't have had this type of snow AT Christmas.

I got caught in it, but instead of running indoors I decided to attack my nine year old cousin with a snow ball, by the time we made it inside we were freezing cold and wet, but it was fun.

Some kids ruin the snow, though. I saw then one woman standing at the bus stop and as some teenagers were walking by they threw a snowball at her. It only hit her back she laughed, but what if it had of caused offence? And why throw a snowball at a complete stranger?

Oh well, I'll just enjoy the prettyness.

No comments: