Monday, December 15, 2008

Blonde's Have More Fun.... Says Who?

I don't understand why the stereotype for women with blonde hair is slutty and dumb? And having been a blonde since September, I can personally contest the saying blonde's have more fun because the level of fun I've been having hasn't really changed....

So my hair has been 'highlighted'. I was coaxed into trying something different with it. It doesn't look half bad but honestly, I don't think I'm girly enough to sit in the hairdressers for an hour and a half every few months. I get my hair cut every six weeks, it takes 20 minutes, and as far as I'm concerned that's more than adeqaute!

The problem I have now though, is that if I don't have my hair 'highlighted' again, there will be dark roots and light tips. Conundrum?

I've lost major Lesbo Street Cred points with this post.... the shame.

No comments: