Tuesday, April 07, 2009

8:21am

Goodness did I panic this morning. I don't know why I panicked so much though, because it wasn't that big of a deal. I overslept. Everyone at some point in their lives has done this, but this was the first time I ever had. I was supposed to be at work for 8am.... I woke up blissfully unaware of what time it was, then checked my clock and BAM. 8:21am!

8:21am? What? No? No! Why!? What the filly heck happened to my alarm?

Well, I have two mobile phones. An old one that I couldn't bare to part with, but had to stop using because it resembled a brick. And a new one that is somewhat 'fashionable'. I use the old mobile phone as my alarm for work, but it ran out of charge during the night.

Lesson learned. Set alarm, Check the battery charge before going night nights.

No comments: