Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Good Relationship.

C'mon, lots of people want to know the secrets of a good relationship, me included, but is there such a thing? I mean, every relationship has it's problems that's a project of different personalities, if you were exactly the same as your partner how boring would that be?

This site thinks it has
101 relationship tips. Some I like and think are very helpful some are not so good.

The second tip was affection which I highly agreed with.
"Playing with your mate's hair, rubbing their hand, a soft kiss on the neck, a soft pat on the leg or giving a gentle back rub will make a huge difference in how your mate responds to you."

The sixth tip I didn't agree with because I love a good debate with a partner of with friends, I actually think it can be fun if not taken too far.
"As the two of you identify new topics that could cause a debate session, stop the conversation before it even gets started."

Tip twelve. Just because, I love this tip and think it's overlooked A LOT in relationships.
"Give your mate gifts "just because." The small gifts packed with thought are far more cherished."

Tip twenty-seven ' be a kid' is something I never thought could help a relationship, I mean I do this all the time, but I never realised it's significance.
Do not be a prude. There is absolutely no reason why couples at any age cannot get into tickling matches or wrestle on the floor. Do not allow your relationship to grow old and stale.If you have nothing special planned on a Friday night, rent a few games, order in Chinese, plug in the Play Station, and play games.

Maybe go onto the website and have a look, show your partner you care :-p

No comments: