Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You Won't Get Far on Crates!

My colleague came to work this morning chuckling to herself. We asked her what she was laughing at and she replied "I can't believe what I've just done." We asked her what she just did and she said she had been driving to work when her mobile rang, so she answered it and said "Hello, I'm driving so I can't talk now." To which the person on the other end replied. "It's the police, we'll phone you back in ten minutes when it's more convenient."

Ha! She had been breaking the law by answering her phone while driving, only to be doing so with the police!


Not only is that funny, but the police had actually been phoning her to talk about an incident that happened over the Easter break. Monday morning she went to her car to Find it propped up on crates! LOL! Apparently someone had stolen her car wheels! ALL FOUR OF THEM!

What on EARTH would possess someone to steal wheels? They weren't even fancy wheels with fancy trims, they were Ordinary. Wheels.

That's almost as bad as when somebody stole my conifer trees. Remember that? I'm still fucking livid. I loved those trees.

No comments: